I am a Registered Counsellor with a passion for helping people in our industry tackle worries and problems in a positive way by helping to clarify issues, explore options and develop strategies.
There are a number of issues or situations that can impact people in the music industry and negatively affect a person's wellbeing.
Some common struggles can include:
- Pressures of touring, success and more
- Career uncertainty and transitions
- Stress and Burnout
- Chronic self-doubt
- Performance and other anxieties
- Managing rejection and negative feedback
- Uncomfortable conversations and relationship dynamics
- Friends and family not understanding your work, and the loneliness that comes with that.
Establishing boundaries will help you prioritise your own personal goals and is crucial for self-care.
Thrive, not survive
You are allowed to thrive, not just survive.
Believe in yourself and your ability to navigate these challenges head-on, and proactively in future.
At the end of the day, we get to work in an exciting, creative industry, so let’s get to a place where we can find happiness and joy in our career.
Are you ready?
Get in contact to see how I can help you.
If you need urgent assistance, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
For an emergency call 000